Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
Redemption centers pay $0.05 for every container less than 24oz, and $0.10 for every container 24oz or greater
Statistics show that businesses typically generate approximately 70% of our overall waste stream statewide, while residents generate the remaining 30%.
Many residents in our community maintain beautiful gardens and landscapes that add to the overall beauty of our neighborhoods.
The City of El Monte’s Environmental Services Division is available to assist any school or business that is interested in initiating a recycling program, or expanding an existing program.